"You f***in' c***s******!!!!"

We watched:











last night.

I knew it hadn't been well-received, so I wasn't expecting a lot, and it really would've been a better series of SNL skits than a film.

HOWEVER...there were a couple parts that are worth at least trying to YouTube to see, and nearly all of them involved Ian McShane. Damn the man, I wanted to dislike him for his part in the travesty that was "The Dark is Rising" film, but he continually wins me over with every other role he inhabits. Even the dirty ones.

Comments

Unknown said…
Okay, I just added this to my queue. Janet suggested the movie Eagle Vs. Shark - viewable via Netflix via the web. She said it's an hour and a half of Napoleon Dynamite hilarity. I'm gonna watch it this weekend...
Teresa said…
Ooh, you'll like that. Janet approved AND Napoleonic....a fine mix. :p
Skye said…
Man, I can't see Ian McShane as anyone other than Al Swearingen. And really, why would I want to?
Unknown said…
This will probably break your heart. But Skye and I were talking last night about this movie, which we both finally got around to watching. We want to lynch you for making us. CRAP!! We really *wanted* to like it!

Popular Posts