Umm, WTF?!?!
So...this just happened in the Discussion Forum of one of my classes today. Unbelievable!
Official Complaint
--
03/20/2012
I just received this from ******:
Keep it, I refuse to review your paper since its late and doesn't meet the requirements.
And how dare you make this all about me! You're the one who can't keep up, you're the one who failed to turn in the assignment on time, you're the one who failed to meet the requirements. This is all about you not being able to handle your course load, this is your fault, no one elses!
If anything, you should have come forward and told the teacher to give me a new partner because of your inability to keep up!
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you're still unable to complete the assignment 9 days later!
Where is your accountability in all of this?! I suppose you feel you don't have any.
Please don't write me or post me or communicate with me from this point on, I'll ask the 'teacher' for a new paper to review...
And if you're truly in such dire straights, do whats right for your unborn child and take care of your baby first over stupid stuff like this. Talk to your advisor and financial aid if you haven't already, I'm sure they help with suggestions or alternatives.
--------------
Keep it, I refuse to review your paper since its late and doesn't meet the requirements.
And how dare you make this all about me! You're the one who can't keep up, you're the one who failed to turn in the assignment on time, you're the one who failed to meet the requirements. This is all about you not being able to handle your course load, this is your fault, no one elses!
If anything, you should have come forward and told the teacher to give me a new partner because of your inability to keep up!
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you're still unable to complete the assignment 9 days later!
Where is your accountability in all of this?! I suppose you feel you don't have any.
Please don't write me or post me or communicate with me from this point on, I'll ask the 'teacher' for a new paper to review...
And if you're truly in such dire straights, do whats right for your unborn child and take care of your baby first over stupid stuff like this. Talk to your advisor and financial aid if you haven't already, I'm sure they help with suggestions or alternatives.
--------------
Update: Please ignore "Official Complaint" and new partner request
--
03/20/2012
*** and I have been communicating through email further and have discovered that we both misinterpreted things that were said, and things were said which shouldn't have been said.
We are going to stay each other's partners and we're sorry for the drama. lol
---------------
We are going to stay each other's partners and we're sorry for the drama. lol
---------------
RE: Update: Please ignore "Official Complaint" and new partner request
--
03/20/2012
That makes double for me!
Go Blue Team! >.>
Go Blue Team! >.>
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments