My former roommate *still* provides the most magical IM conversations ever, from halfway around the world.

I think this will have to be an ongoing entry...too much material to ignore.

********
Teresa says:
hi bichis
Teresa says:
i'm a dork
Jim says:
why??
Teresa says:
i logged into your Hotmail account this morning to get the Confirmation number for the Status Entry check
Teresa says:
and thought you had come online
Teresa says:
so I started IM'ing you
Teresa says:
without realizing it was because I had logged into your account.
Teresa says:
hee hee hee
Teresa says:
what a DORK!
Jim says:
happend sometimes to everyone

 ************




































************

Teresa says:
how was the reaction to the news about Osama Bin Laden down there?
Teresa says:
did anyone really care much?
Jim says:
no really
Jim says:
poor Osama sama
Jim says:
everything is a conspiracy of the fucking bush ass-hole
Teresa says:
lol
Jim says:
it´s true
Jim says:
fucking bush
Jim says:
Osama was just the spiatory goat

***************

Comments

Skye said…
Oh, how I love these! My response for *everything* today is going to be, "poor bastard"
Teresa said…
How did I ever get along with his words of genius?

Popular Posts