More Bolivian
Jim says
hee hee hee
the computer is crazy
Teresa Thiessen says
yes,
and they've upgraded my work computer now to Windows 7
which
makes it crazier
Jim says
wow
pretty cool
Teresa Thiessen says
so
weird
i
have been feeling worse and worse as the day goes on
and
I can't tell if it's because the windows were all fogged up this morning
(didn't have the heat on last night)
Jim says
about what??
Teresa Thiessen says
just
physically not feeling good
super
tired
or
if it's because of the house smelling like the pesticide I used on the hornet
Jim says
open the window
Teresa Thiessen says
in
both cases, I know ;p
Jim says
you will kill your self
moron
Teresa Thiessen says
i
have my bedroom window open now during the day
but
I don't want to open the slider if that's how the hornet got inside
Jim says
put the fan on when you get
home
Teresa Thiessen says
si
i
might just be coming down with something
it's
been going around here at wrk
*work
Jim says
becareful
Teresa Thiessen says
i will
Jim says
the lack of air can be
very,very bada
bad
even if the weater is cold put
the fan on and let wind your apartament
you can poison yourself trying
to kill that bicho
Teresa Thiessen says
hee
hee
thank
you for your concern
Jim says
be good with yourself
moron

Comments