The Life Besotted with T Bisou
So my former coworker Scott posted this link on my Facebook Timeline today, and I immediately squeee'd with joy and then hatched plans with the RokeMeister himself, Alfredo R. Lugtu, Jr., to host a party for one Bill Murray, Esq. on August 12th, 2012.

I adore this man very much, and count "Lost in Translation," "Broken Flowers" and "The Life Aquatic..." among my favorite films. The fact that he might actually be touring the country and crashing at people's places for the night tickles me no end.
I heartily suspect an internet troll of epic proportions, but it didn't stop me from photoshopping the following pic from previous Freddieoke parties and emailing it to the link on the article above.

But the best part is the following e-conversation I had with the dude at the other end of the email link:

I adore this man very much, and count "Lost in Translation," "Broken Flowers" and "The Life Aquatic..." among my favorite films. The fact that he might actually be touring the country and crashing at people's places for the night tickles me no end.
I heartily suspect an internet troll of epic proportions, but it didn't stop me from photoshopping the following pic from previous Freddieoke parties and emailing it to the link on the article above.

But the best part is the following e-conversation I had with the dude at the other end of the email link:
*****************
YWIB support@iywib.com
8:26 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
IYWIB support@iywib.com
8:37 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Regardless, Bill Murray will probably see it, and it's all love. Bill
Murray is a legend
Get me a pic when you can and I'll post it :)
ps your friend's party looks pretty awesome ha
***************

Teresa
8:39 PM (2 hours ago)
to IYWIB
They are fantastic...the booze flows, we holler "Shot o'Clock" and everyone grabs a jello cup, and sometimes the singing portion goes down in history. Not to mention the green shag carpet.
Straight PIMPIN.
**************
IYWIB
8:48 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
godamn right straight pimpin
YWIB support@iywib.com
8:26 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
no Photoshop... that's cheating :)
- Paul
*************
- Paul
*************
The photos are from the same party at my friend's house...I just had my annual birthday 'roke there on Saturday. :) But I get your drift...we'll fly the real banner and snap a shot.
Half the people are calling BS and the other half (like myself) are completely sold. If it is legit, we're going to campaign hard to get him here. And if it's not...well...what's the harm in hoping? :p
Half the people are calling BS and the other half (like myself) are completely sold. If it is legit, we're going to campaign hard to get him here. And if it's not...well...what's the harm in hoping? :p
**************
IYWIB support@iywib.com
8:37 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Regardless, Bill Murray will probably see it, and it's all love. Bill
Murray is a legend
Get me a pic when you can and I'll post it :)
ps your friend's party looks pretty awesome ha
***************
Teresa
8:39 PM (2 hours ago)
to IYWIB
They are fantastic...the booze flows, we holler "Shot o'Clock" and everyone grabs a jello cup, and sometimes the singing portion goes down in history. Not to mention the green shag carpet.
Straight PIMPIN.
**************
IYWIB
8:48 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
godamn right straight pimpin
Comments