Creamy Funk Action
Yeah, it's what you thought. Songs that are currently kicking my beat-ific, horn-y, groove-lovin' grindass, or have been for some time and deserve a shout:
Digable Planets: 9th Wonder (Blackitolism)
KC and the Sunshine Band: I'm Your Boogie Man
Positive K: I Gotta Man
Maceo and the Macks: Cross the Tracks
Timbaland: The Way I Are
Mystikal: Danger
Ying-Yang Twins: Wait (The Whisper Song) ...if only you could hear the actual lyrics. Sometimes my dirty mind surprises even me...
More to come, primarily thanks to Pandora. "Namaste, you guys..."
Digable Planets: 9th Wonder (Blackitolism)
KC and the Sunshine Band: I'm Your Boogie Man
Positive K: I Gotta Man
Maceo and the Macks: Cross the Tracks
Timbaland: The Way I Are
Mystikal: Danger
Ying-Yang Twins: Wait (The Whisper Song) ...if only you could hear the actual lyrics. Sometimes my dirty mind surprises even me...
More to come, primarily thanks to Pandora. "Namaste, you guys..."

Comments