But how many GP do I get?

Congratulations, your WSU Writing Portfolio was evaluated on January 27, 2010 and received a rating of PASS WITH DISTINCTION.

Your WSU Writing Portfolio requirement is now complete.

This information will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar and should be reflected on your Degree Audit Report shortly.

If you have any questions please contact the Writing Assessment Program at 509-335-7959 or juniorportfolio@wsu.edu.




Comments

Gratz! And welcome to the club :) The WSU newsletter a couple months ago said that only 9.9% of DDP students pass w/distinction, and we have the highest percentage. Actually, I'm a little surprised the percentage is that high- did you have any "discussion" classes this semester? :)
Pass w/distinction is 20GP, plus 5 for finishing the writing portfolio.

I hope your classes have been enjoyable.
Teresa said…
I love that you gave me GP. :) I didn't read that newsletter (tend to just hit delete after a quick skim) but that's pretty cool. And yes, I did...both of them required discussion posts, actually. I'm pretty much resigned to that being the norm instead of the exception from here on out.

How you been? Calling out badassery wherever it strikes, I hope. :)
I hope to be feeling more up to pointing out badassery wherever it strikes. The writing internship took a lot out of me and I think I'm sort of overwhelmed by possibilities now that I'm looking at free time... Buffy on Netflix has been a frequent time-passer, but I'm hoping to work up some gumption to do some shop work and other projects I've been putting off.
One more class and then I'm done! How much more time on your sentence? ;)

Popular Posts